Tired of sitting in your room or apartment studying? Need a change of environment to focus on your studies? Here are five great spots to go!
1) Libreria Brac. ( Via dei Vagellai 18r) It’s an artsy and cozy place to go relax while you catch up on your reading. The menu is vegetarian and vegan, but even meat lovers will be impressed with their tasty creations. The prices are great, their menu always has a refreshing change, and the desserts are mouth-watering! If you are on an extreme budget, no worries because with just a one euro espresso you can sit there for hours! Did I mention they have two Apple computers available to use without extra charge? Also it is wi-fi friendly 🙂 Walk further in the cafe and take a look at their mini library!
Try their fluffy cheesecake!
2) Cuculia libreria con cucina (Via de’ Serragli, 3r) is a great place to go if you live in the historic center and want to visit the other side of the river for a change of scenery. Surrounded by amazing art (some of which is for sale), they serve their spin on brunch for 10 euros with tasty pastries and beverages. This is cute spot to go sit and study for hours on end with having only one coffee – they don’t have a problem with that at all! There is free wifi as well.
3) Cafe Letterario Le Murate. (Piazza delle Murate) A great spot for a buffet style aperitivo from 6-9:30pm.
4) Meykadeh Cafe. (Via dei Pepi, 14r) Be ready to drink your coffee in large cups and have some of the best tea in Florence in a place where people come together for interaction and conversation. With an intimate atmosphere, this bookstore cafe is a space for art, events, music, and much more!
5) La Cité Libreria Café. A restaurant with a beautiful Moroccan vibe and a relaxing decor to make you forget you have been studying for hours. Get a cup of coffee and try their delicious traditional aranciata risotto balls!
Do YOU have any great recommendations of cafes/restaurants/holes-in-the-wall you have been to and want to share? Email us at email@example.com!